Tuesday, August 19, 2008
realization
I came to a new realization tonight I need to rely on God more well no rely but let him speak to me more and i need to listen. I have been listening to this song by grace Speak Lord and it has been helping me. I need to focus on God and everything will be ok. God has a plan for me. God knows who that special guy will be in my life who i will oneday marry and I need to think that. Tonight I have been really emotional and thinking will i ever find that someone who will love me for me. I have never had a guy tell me that im pretty or anything except my best friend who is gay but i dont think he is. But all I need to know is God loves me for me and he doesnt look at my looks he has known me before i was born and loved me enough to die for me. Thats all i need is God's love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment