Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I am thankful for...

1. I get to go on my first plane ride on thursday...pray for me.
2. My dad surprised my mom and they are at Dollywood.
3. Our bathroom is getting redone by someone from church who needs the money.
4. I am almost packed. All I need is clothes and shoes I sent everything else with my parents.
5. I have lost 143 lbs!!
6. I have been doing laps in my brothers pool.
7. My brother was actually nice enough to let us shower at his house since we dont have a shower it is getting put in tomorrow.
8. My phone interview recording thing tomorrow. please be praying for that and that it goes well
9. I miss my mom cant wait to see her on thursday!!
10. She always gives me more than enough when she leaves! :)

No comments: