:) Happy Friday...O wait I have tons of hw to do this weekend :(
Friday, October 29, 2010
Best Friends
So I haven't written a blog in awhile. School has been nuts but I have good grades...for now. Well my mom and I came for lunch today together and when we pull in my grandpas best friend is here Mr. Jesse. My grandpa has been a little sad lately because his lady friend hasn't wanted to go to lunch lately. But when we saw him he looked so happy. He doesn't see his best friend all the time. They have been through a lot together. The good time was when they were younger and their families would go on vacations together. Then as they got older their wives developed cancer and died one week a part from each other. These men are strong yet such best friends. Its cool to see old people act around each other especially when they are best friends. I see my bestie a lot and I sometimes mess up. Well I mess up a lot but I am so thankful to have such a great best friend. We have some weird conversations. We know a lot of people who get married and have kids and we always tend to talk about weddings and babies which we sometimes think we will never get our turn. I am so thankful for my friendship even though I can be a jerk sometimes. I know my friendship will stay like my grandpas but we will probably stay closer than my grandpa and his friend. Today showed me a lot on how I need to change and be a better friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment