Wednesday, November 3, 2010
More thoughts
So I really do need to change someone because I end up hurting people when I do things. That is not what I want to do. Things can also not be explained via blog. But how many more times can I mess up before my friends get sick of me? Or get sick of me talking about my weight? I dont want that. I think I need to tame my tongue a bit. Maybe thats why I have sm because I dont want to say anything stupid to anyone. I dont think I will ever grow up. I thought I did but now it seems different. I tend to mess up everything and stress everyone out. If I have done that I am sorry and I understand if you want to give up on me. I dont know if I sound believable but I am really sorry and mean it from the bottom of my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment