Sunday, June 1, 2008

my weekend

This weekend was pretty good. I got to hang out with my bffls and had fun! Friday I got to go see prince caspian finally and i loved it. Prince caspian is sooooooooo hott but edward is kinda hotter. Saturday I worked then went swimming and took my bffls neighbor kids to the salon that was fun I love little kids I hope im blessed with little kids one day. They are soo much fun since I love having fun all the time but I can eb serious at time. Today I went to sunday school but not church because I had to work because of the health professions division had orientation and they had no one to work so i had to do lab coats and ring people up.

This weekend I went through a little struggle of feeling stupid for things I say. I need to stop doing that. I always say something and then I want to take it back and try to explain myself to that person. But I decided to take those cares and give them to God so byt he next day I was feeling amazing and didnt need to feel as stupid anymore. The sermon last sunday was on worry and giving ti all to God. Unfortunately I got the worry triat from my grandma and mom. I tend to overthink and worry about everything. I am going to stop worrying about things.

I am soo bored its summer and I dont have much to do. Another issue im facing this summer is im missing my grandma a lot when I go through different feelings and things in my life it makes me miss her even more. She used to be my life my everything. I took care of her when she got her cancer till the day she died and i was there. My grandma was a great Godly woman and im trying to live through her because we are soo alike. I wish I had her because she isnt gonna be there for all the great moments in my life. I wish she could see me now and my weight loss she always wanted to me loose weight and now I have lost weight and have become sooo confident. I know she would be proud. I also have my grandpa which he is a big support to me but I still miss her.

all for now im done venting.

No comments: