Wednesday, July 23, 2008
summer
summer is going sooooo great i am having a blast. I love hanging out with my friends and just having to not worry about school. But I cant wait to finish school because then my fat camp plans start rolling. my life is going soo great. God is soo good helping me with my weightloss and giving me a great church family. Everyone is such a support with my weightloss even people who i dont know. But I really wanna make it to goal!!! goal is on my mind lately. The sooner i make it to goal the sooner people notice me. The sooner i can get my plastic surgery on my arms and legs. I hope I loose this week. I have been going through a lot fo self image issues lately i am looking smaller but i have all this flab surrounding me. No one understands how it feels to weigh a lot and look like a human whale to going down to being sooo small. i cant even write down my feelings how it feels to be fat. its a totally different world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment