I really have no clue who reads this but i hope you enjoy lol.
lately i have been going on really long walks during the day and listening to music. I have been dealing with some issues though. I want to get to goal really bad but sometimes its just hard. i still feel like im the fat girl in a smaller body. i feel like most guys are shallow and look at my fat and not me and all that i have accomplished. Sometimes I feel like all guys look at is looks and i need to not think like that because I know God has the right guy out for me. When I walk by groups of people it just feels people look at the fat and sometimes it hurts but I gotta get over it.
I saw batman on friday and I absolutely loved it and today i saw mamma mia which was soooo funny.
summer is going great minus the crazy things i tend to think!
No comments:
Post a Comment