Monday, September 29, 2008

I cant sleep

No one is home in my house and I dont like being home alone so im gonna write.

I love going to the gym. Giving my all on a machine is the most amazing thing. When I get tired and loose motivation I just think I need to do this and I turn up my music a little louder and give it all to God. Its such an amazing feeling burning so many calories. Before I could barely even go on the eliptical and now I can do a level 14 if I want. I love the book im reading at the gym too. I love Boaz he was such a sweet guy I think right now he is my favorite bible character. I cant wait till God puts my Boaz in my life. Maybe he has maybe he hasnt but I know he will. He is faithful and I need to trust in him.

I think my cat is dying. It is very sad. he barely eats anymore. we have had him for a long time.

ok i need sleep i have work tomorrow.

No comments: