Sunday, September 28, 2008
I love going to church. Waking up on a Sunday morning and getting up to go and going to Sunday school and then worship service is amazing. It makes for an amazing week. The people who I can thank for helping me love church is family. With out my parents raising me in a home where we go to church together I wouldnt be who I am today. Well now we all dont drive together but we are there together and sit together. Ever since I was in my mommy's tummy I went to church its not like it makes me a better person or anything but I love it!! When I was a child I have so many memories of all the picnics, sleepovers, GA's, Harvest Fest, Christmas in July, Awana, and so many more events that have been important in my life. Today made me think of how honored I am to have such great parents to give me a life like that. I was praying today asking God to show me what to do in a situation that has been bugging my mind for months now. Then I got my answer the sermon was on God knows the big picture. He knows what is going to happen in the end and that really helped me. I know if I trust in him everything will be fine. I mean I have been doing that lately but knowing that he knows what is going to happen just makes me feel better. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment