Yesterday was church day my favorite day of the week. In Sunday school we are goin through James and we had an interesting discussion. We went through James 19-25. It was being about quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to anger. I have been thinking about this when I listen to people. When someone needs me I need to do these 3 things. I need to be able to listen to what they are really saying. We talk so much and a lot of people even pay people to listen to them. This lesson helped me a lto and the discussion we had on it. It made me think a lot. It was my brothers last time teaching Sunday school because he will be going into the young married class when he gets back from his honeymoon. It was very sad but I am very proud of my brother.
The sermon was on prayer and how we need to use it as our secret weapon. He went through Ephesians 6:18-20. Luckily we have this relationship with God that we can go to him about anything anytime. You know how you say to someone I'll pray for you. Well my pastor challenged us to think LETS PRAY ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW! Which is a good thing to do. Lets not wait when you will probably forget. There was a good quote someone said but I didnt write down the name. "Satan trembles when he sees the weakest christian pray" also another one "Prayer is profitable when it is practiced"
I love my pastor he challenges us and makes think about so many things and apply it to my life. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment