I just wanted to blog about my awesome Thanksgiving God gave me.
I enjoyed this trip soo much. My dad and I got along on the way up and we didnt fight one bit except when I wanted to eat dinner and he wouldnt stop. I loved the cold weather it felt sooo good. My favorite thing was when I got there and did my favorite thing...I looked at the stars they are amazing in Middleburg. Since there isnt much light pollution there. Thanksgiving was a fun time too we all got along. That night we took out the telescope and looked at the moon and jupiter. Then we saw the space shuttle and space station go overhead. Friday was an even better day and I got to bond with my sister in law who usually annoys me. We went shopping and made sugar cookies it was sooooo much fun. I stayed up late everynight watching a movie with my siblings and then I would read before I went to bed. Then Saturday we went to gainesville and saw butterflies and then bonded somemore later by playing games. O wait friday we played a game and saturday we decorated gingerbread cookies and had a contest with it. I also enjoyed playing volleyball. I really bonded more than ever with my family this weekend and I think my sister in law was to help because no one fought this year. Last year was a disaster. God worked everything out amazing this year!!! I had a blast and I missed being with my family today. My granddad is getting sooo old and it is making me sad because I see him againg very fast. But I know it will all work out.
AMAZING Thanksgiving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment