1. I leave for Thanksgiving in one week. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I get to see my new baby cousin...but she is kinda in the womb but she will be there. yes I am a dork.
2. Chasen is coming and I really want to go and jeremy camp, and the afters. That will be an awesome concert I just gotta find someone to go with.
3. Only 3 more weeks left of school.
4. I am doing really good at running. I am enjoying it.
5. Britni and Tati are getting better from the flu.
6. Kristen is home with her babies and enjoying the memories she is making with them.
7. The Living Nativity is coming and very quickly.
8. I am gaining muscle. even though I dont want to I know I have to
9. We are throwing a surprise 50th bday party for my mom which I need to start planning.
10. I weighed this morning and my weight was actually down lets hope I can keep it that way.
Hope in God Stephanie Paul I gotta keep saying that to myself over and over.
No comments:
Post a Comment