Monday, June 20, 2011

The longest day of the year has come again..

Tomorrow will be 5 years since my grandma has left to go to heaven. I know she is enjoying everything about it. I am glad that she raised me knowing that there is a heaven and a God. I dont know what I would do without a family who didnt have faith in situations like this.

I thought it would be worse this day coming... we will see how tomorrow goes.

I will never forget this day for the rest of my life. It is engrained in my mind.

I will try to make tomorrow be filled with great memories! When I get sad I will think of all the hugs and kisses and all the good times I had with the woman who meant so much to me in my life.

<3 you Patricia Ann Soar! Hope you are having a great time!! :)

No comments: