Sunday, June 26, 2011

In Sunday School today we were talking about God plans in our life and what He plans to do and what happens. I was thinking today about how much has changed in my life just over the past year. Pretty much everything has changed.

Graduating college and starting Graduate school has changed so much in my life. I more of grown up (wow I can't believe I just put that) and I actually want to do things that will better my career and do something good in my life. I want to be whatever God wants me to be. I have a different perspective on life and what I am supposed to do.

My friends have drastically changed. Luckily my family hasn't. But I have lost some friends some friend have changed but overall life is good. I love my life. I am not running after love like everyone thinks I should be. Some people need to stop trying to hook people up and focus on their own lives. Being single isnt a bad thing. But from what I have seen lately all these guys and girls are so desperate for love and it is sad. I like who I am and that is how God made me!!


No comments: