Sunday, September 4, 2011

Communication

Pretty much I love Sunday School. I learn so much and I have always enjoyed going since a kid. Today we talked about communication which is important they were kinda talking about marriage but other areas in life. I feel like I am bad at communicating sometimes. The things I learned today:

1. Be slow to speak..
2. Sometimes you don't have to talk just because it is quiet..
3. I need to think before I talk..
4. I feel that Tati should start quoting the Bible for her paper because there is so much about communication..
5. There is more but I just can't remember..

I feel like I know with one person what is keeping me from communicating effectively but there is something stuck in the middle. I know what it is it is right there on the tip of my tongue but I am respecting that person by not saying anything. It is so hard the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. Now I know once I write this one person will question me about it but its ok it is something that is between God and I. He has told me do not say anything. I had the opportunity right there and God told me No Stephanie don't do it. I am happy that I have has this self control but it so hard living everyday life sometimes.

I know I will get questions about this blog but it is on my heart to write

No comments: