Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend!!

I pretty much had an awesome Ressurrection weekend. I spent time with my friends and I spent time with my family.

I saw the Hannah Montana Movie twice because it was soooo good. I loved it. Made me do a lot of thinking though. In the movie she goes to visit her grandma and her grandma reminds me mine that I lost. She wore the same type of clothes and kinda talked the same. Sometimes I think like I am forgetting too much about her. The times of her cancer have passed my mind and I cant remember her without hair just laying there in basically a vegetative state. Its really hard on me. Losing a grandma is very hard because grandmas mean so much in your life. They are your second mom they comfort you and even give you candy and money when your mom wont. I hope I am not forgetting her. It was also Easter too and holidays arent the same either without her. Like peeling an egg and her eating it. I even got some of my eating habits from her. Like to try new foods and put salt and pepper on my boiled eggs. I miss her sooo much right now it hurts a lot :( just gotta keep thinking I will see her again one day.

I went to church on sunday we met on the property but I had nusery with my little babies. It was fun!! There is this little 2 yr old Trey that when hes sad you just give him a cookie and he cheers up. He is definitely an emotional eater lol.

Then we went to my grandpas yesterday after church and had a turkey dinner yummm. I ate too much but we all just sat around. Mary Poppins was on tv and then we dyed eggs. Dying eggs is sooo much fun.

I wrote a lot but I had to write I cant stop trying to remember what my grandma looks like and what she used to sound like. :( It is very hard I feel like im forgetting it all.

No comments: