Saturday, April 18, 2009

This weekend has been pretty good. Yesterday was non stop. I went to class to get lunch to the movies to work to dinner. I was exhausted. I am glad work is busier and we had fun minus some new management who can never have a good time.

Today was pretty good I went to breakfast with my bffl and someone else before work then we were sooo exhausted we went to relax and went for lunch. But then my BFFL finds out her abuela(grandma in spanish lol) has pneumonia i dont know if i spelt that wrong. Its sad but God is in control so she will get better. be praying for her please. I miss seeing her grandma and I am hoping I can go to the hospital even though I dont speak spanish maybe I would brighten her day.

I used to live in the hospitals as a kid not knowing if my grandma was going to make it because of her heart issues or if my grandma with cancer would pull through the chemo this time. Would the heart meds work? Was the chemo totally tearing down my grandmas body? Was the cancer spreading as we spoke to every part of my grandmas body. Which near the end it was. As it comes closer to her beign gone 3 years it has been hard on me lately. Even though I went through all this I knew God was faithful and everything would be ok. Right now I am trying to focus on that knowing she is in heaven. But so many things have happened in my life that I wish I could talk to her about. Things I always wanted her advice on but I cant :(

I got a cardboard cut on my finger it hurts sooo bad :(

Yay for church tomorrow though I love going!!! I already know what I am wearing :)

No comments: