Friday, April 3, 2009

What a great day!!

It is 12:43 am I should be sleeping but I am not. But I had an awesome day today.

  1. Well I went to Walmart at 8:45 this morning
  2. Went to class
  3. Went to Crispers with the bffl
  4. Went to Target with the bffl
  5. Came to my house with the bffl and worked on outlines for speeches while watching tv
  6. Went to the USS at school to see Randy's project
  7. Went to Walmart to get leggings for my dress.
  8. Went to Grace's 18th bday party which was an amazing clean fun time celebrating her and singing praises to God and praying AMAZING time!!
  9. Went to Walmart and bought some easter stuff
  10. Took a midterm at midnight
  11. Now I am writing this!!!

It was a great day. I have never been to a bday party like Graces. I enjoyed the time with God and when we all prayed over her at the end. She is such a great girl who loves the Lord with all her heart. She is a great friend and girl to look up to.

No comments: