Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I finally decided to sit on the couch and do some hw and watch some tv. I decided to watch on demand free movies. I put on Little Women this movie is amazing and I have loved it ever since the first time I watched it. I feel like I am Jo a lot of the time. She is stubborn and we just have a lot of the same characteristics. She knows how to laugh and make people smile. She reminisces a lot about her sister and I think about my grandmother often.

I am also a lot about my grandmother lately when something bothers me I just keep it to myself. I just stay quiet which I can shockingly be very good at if you know me.

My life is moving so quickly I have so many decision to make and all I can do is pray and have faith that it will all work out. I know that God has my life so wonderfullyplanned out and I can't wait to find out how it will all work out!!

No comments: