http://twitpic.com/grpuj
That is a picture of a little 2 year old I took in nursery at church today. He is a foster kid living with a family right now and hopefully the end of this week he will have foster parents. He has no parents all he has is Jesus. He is the cutest little 2 year old and his mommy and daddy gave him up. Luckily he is at a foster home called 4kids a christian program. It just breaks my heart knowing that someone gave him up. Atleast he has Jesus!! His name is Jayden and I had to take a picture because I probably wont see him again thats what the family said who is watching him this week said. I had to remember to pray for this cute little boy.
I also am so thankful for the lesson God put on Mr. Slocum's heart this morning in Sunday School. He thought of his own lesson and didnt use the Sunday School book. It was something I needed to hear. It is challenging me in lots of ways and showing me some important things going on in my life. Please pray for me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment