Today someone who I met one time has gone home to be with the Lord. It was at Anthony and Jessica's wedding on 08.08.08. He prayed during the wedding and was one of Anthony's good friends who was in seminary school a really nice guy. Some things went bad in his life and he tried to kill himself. He wasnt successful but then landed in the hospital on life support tonight he passed away. It is very sad. My sister is distraught because she got to know him a little when he had come down for the wedding. The thing that I am proud of is when she told me she was coming in to get her Bible and started reading it. That really shows a lot of her faith and how when something goes wrong she turns to God. I am so proud of my sister and I look up to her for that. :)
Please be praying for Rolands family during this tough time they are going through losing him.
No comments:
Post a Comment