Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day

Today was an awesome Fathers day! I am so thankful for my granddad, my dad, and ofcourse my heavenly Father. My dad is just a ball of fun and laughter and we have an interesting relationship. My granddad is my rock I love him sooo much and have enjoyed getting to know him and hear his stories. He is full of soooo much wisdom. Also to my pop pop who has passed he left us too soon I miss so much but he is in a better place and was awesome while he was here. All the dads in my life have raised me teaching me Gods word and it is something I will cherish forever. I love them all sooo much! Pastor did an awesome sermon today I will type up my notes one day.

But I was thinking some people are not that lucky to know their father or their father has passed. I was thinking I have a good group of men at my church who are like a father to me. Doug is amazing and is my dads best friend. If I were to ever need anything I could go to Doug. He loves me for who I am and we love to have fun when our families are together. There are also a lot of dads who I look up to and have qualities that I love. I see the way these men treat their children. I see God's love in all of them and following Gods word with their children. I love my church family and all the amazing families.

Happy Fathers Day!!

No comments: