Thursday, April 29, 2010

I can do this

I listened to Tony Robbins thing on emotional eating and emotional eating doesnt have to be eating about anger or sadness it can be anything. Usually on weigh in night I get really hungry and eat and eat and eat. But tonight I tried to control it with deep breathing and and the quantity qualifier and it worked but not totally. I had ate my dinner I actually enjoyed my icecream bar for once without scarfing it down. Drinking my sparking water which is pretty good and I get this urge for another icecream bar. I was practically pulling my hair out. I wanted that second icecream bar and not just to enjoy just for something to do. I mean I was already watching tv and doing hw but I couldnt get my mind off that bar. It got bad and eventually I gave in but that was the only thing. I did great at dinner so all in all I am improving. It hurts deep down it hurts and swallow the spraking strawberry water and I feel it go down and I feel odd I cant explain. These last lbs are going to be a struggle but right now I am going to get these 8 lbs I put on off. Then I will work on the next and the next. I am fighting right now am I hungry or not. I can do this it will work just gotta use my brain it is all in there just need to move it in the right direction. This is something i will be praying about! :)

No comments: