Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Biggest Loser brings me to tears tonight

Biggest Loser went to Texas tonight and did a 5k with some people from the fattest 5 cities. The contestants were inpirations to those people. I reme,ber when I used to be like that. Now I feel like it has become such a challenge and I have hit a brick wall. I am the only person who can break through the brick wall.

I know what I have to do it is just a matter of me doing it. I know I just need to give it all to God and it will all be ok. I know that I need to give EVERYTHING to Him and it will all be ok. You never really think you can with weightloss but I need to. I have really been struggling. I tell my friends but they really dont understand. Sometimes I found myself crying out for help one day and I just prayed. But I say I am going to do it and I dont. When I find myself eating 2 icecreams bars and not one. I need to pray that my stomach will feel full and not go for that second portion. I dont want to have these feelings with food I am having. This is hard but I can overcome it if I try really hard. I am going to because I just cant take anymore of it.

Michael said tonight he has had a drive to lose weight ever since he lost 34 the first week. Well I lost my drive and I want it back.

No comments: