Yesterday was a great day. I went to church as usual which makes me happy. But I also go to share with someone gospel. They really don't know what is real or what to believe. This is the first time I had a conversation with someone where they didn't argue with me they listened and were very open to it. I explained it all that is a relationship between God and I and that He loves me. I did it the old school way I shared the ABC's that I learned in Bible School. Which is where I gave my heart to the Lord at the end of that day by myself in my seat. It was really awesome and I told my friend about it and they gave me a good verse and encouraged me and asked for the persons name so they can pray for them. This is the first time I have shared the gospel and not been nervous. Even when I talk to my closest friends about my faith and what I believe and try to share the gospel with them I get nervous and shakey. But God just let the words flow without being nervous. I almost forgot the bible verse is Galatians 6:9. You know my blog is pretty cool because if you scroll over the bible verse it tells you what it says :)
Pastor had a pretty cool sermon about after the ressurection we can't forget what happened after. How the disciples got together and how Jesus gave the great commission. Pretty awesome stuff and pastor made it so vivid that I could picture it in my head the way he was saying it. Like when the disciples were meeting in the upper room and Jesus comes through the wall shows himself when they are breaking bread. Then he asks for fish and pastor was saying that the disciples must have been like he just came through a wall can he eat fish and he did. I have my notes at home now since I am at school and I will have to type them up it was a good sermon.
My day was good though I studied for my midterm with my friends which I just took. God is sooo good though since I might have a job opportunity that I hope works out for me I really need a new job but I know God will provide. Everything is going soo fast, graduation, grad school is coming, who knows what else is going to happen but I know God is good and thats all I need to know. He will work it all out like my favorite Chasen song says...Be still and know I am God. :) Its gonna be a great week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment