Thursday, August 5, 2010

I got my mojo back

So I think I finally have my motivation back. I know I can do this no using negative words like "try" "working" I am reducing my weight loss. I have been going through some tough times in my life. It hasn't been easy. I turned to food like taking spoonfulls of icing when I couldn't control my sadness. I thought food would make it better.

But with this boundless challenge it has brought me closer to God and made me change some ways I think. I also have some awesome friends who are there for me through the thick and thin. I finally pulled out my food journal tonight and started writing my feelings and how I feel about eating. I am improving day by day. It is a process when you get into feelings so sad everyday. But all I can say is I am doing better. :)

No comments: