This summer my dad went into the hospital with chest pains and it hurt to go see him. I thought I could handle it but I was a mess and I had awesome friends who helped me through it. Then for the past 2 weeks my grandpa isnt doing so swell. It hurts me inside to even think about it. He is my world. I knew one day he would get old and frail and thought I could handle it but I can't. it hurts too much and now I have been working a lot where I can't even go and see him. It really hurts seeing him even. His hugs are getting less stronger but I still feel his love in every hug we have. Why does he have to be so stubborn and not go to the doctor. Trying to be strong for my mom and the family. They don't know how much I hurt inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment