1. God's beautiful creation of the ocean! I have come to love it even when I didnt used to like it at all.
2. My sisters "friend" Clint he makes her really happy.
3. I made it to losing 145 lbs last week. even though this week I ruined it.
4. The fun time I had at Dave and Busters on Friday!
5. Alissas parents had a good visit.
6. I only have to find $716 dollars for school please be proaying for me this is a tough situation. I dont want to quit school my senior year.
7. My new haircut!
8. I took a 3 hour nap on sunday and it felt so good to rest my mind and body.
9. I have set some goals for things coming up.
10. I got to dog sit poochie last week!
1 comment:
It's great to see you enjoyed Dave and Buster's! Just wanted to let you know about a contest!
Fan D&B on Facebook by November 21st and you’re eligible to win a trip for two to New York City!
Winning fan and a friend will receive:
• Airfare, airport transfers and 2-night hotel stay for two
• Two $100 Power Cards good for games at the Dave & Buster’s Times Square location
• $200 in D&B Dollars good for food and drink at the Dave & Buster’s Times Square location
• $500 Visa Gift Card
Enter the contest here! http://bit.ly/5SjUZ
Post a Comment