Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday 10

1. Sports law is over but I am going to miss it I really enjoyed it.
2. I start two new awesome classes next week.
3. I have been working really hard in school.
4. I talked to my advisor last week and I am all set to graduate in may!! As long as I pass my classes.
5. I had a really good workout at the gym today.
6. I am able to run longer on the treadmil everyweek.
7. I can finally sleep well with my new pillow next gotta work on getting a new mattress.
8. My friends actually got to come to my ouse and hang out. It was britnis first time because we finally got a couch. I used to be embarressed to have people over.
9. My sister won a guitar because of me!!
10. I think I did awesome on my final today!

No comments: