1. Kristin had her twins but now she is in the hospital right now getting surgery for a blood clot. She is the the youth pastors wife please pray for her. She hasnt seen her babies yet and now is going to a different hospital then them. She is so strong and I know she will pull through.
2. I got through open house it was a long day and I got through it.
3. I got hired in my class.
4. I finally paid tuition.
5. I was able to write mr. slocum at church and explain some things to him about me.
6. I am excited for the living nativity coming up we are expecting 6,000 people!
7. I have been determined lately to lose weight!
8. Tati came through on sunday for my pics for my class! Thanks tati!
9. Abby on the biggest loser and her amazing story.
10. My mom and the wisdom she gives me
No comments:
Post a Comment