Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday 10

1. I need help. I am not doing good with what I am eating. I am messing up really bad. I realized that I need help. It is something I need to pray about it and I need people to pray for me. I think that is the only way it will all get better. This has got me so upset abotu how much I am messing up. But I am thankful that I need help and that I need to pray about it.
2. God provided for my books for school next I just need tuition paid for.
3. Only 5 more months of school well less really.
4. The nice dinner my bro and his wife made for us.
5. The motivation my professor gives me when I see him at the gym.
6. I got a problem taken care of this weekend that I would not like to write. You can ask if you want to know but I am beyond thankful!
7. My new shoes for keeping me warm at church on sunday when I wore a skirt with tights and leggings. Its cold and I am happy God provided for me to get those shoes.
8. What Biggest Loser taught me tonight about eating junk
9. My mom and the surprises she does for me!
10. I remembered my grandmas bday but she was enjoying it in heaven :)

No comments: