Yes I know I forgot
1. How in Sunday School we are going through Genesis verse by verse it is pretty amazing.
2. The new way we do prayer requests in sunday school.
3. My sunday school class praying for me this week
4. Sooooooooooooooooooo excited for Friday. I hope I get to meet Chasen so I can tell him thank you!
5. Week one of school is over and I have lots to do but I know I can do it.
6. 10th Avenue North's song Hold my heart its how I feel sometimes.
7. Caden at church his dad has a brain tumor and the little boy hold my heart he tries to take care of his dad. His dad has been through a lot but caden loves the Lord with all of his heart and he is only 4.
8. Isaiah! We had so much fun at the fair(My bro and sis in law are watching him for 9 days. I am going to make a great aunt one day except I wanted to buy Isaiah a trumpet to annoy them all week :)
9. I became a yellow star seller on ebay!! I sell my books on there
10. My parents went out a lot alone this weekend and I so happy they go out on dates its cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment