Well I know I kinda forgot and I feel bad.
1. I have been having really good workouts.
2. Even though I want it to be hot again I like the nice cold air at times.
3. I am making my tummy flatter :)
4. I signed up for DIsney give a day get a day. I get to help people.
5. 2010 is going to be a great year and started great too.
6. There is new skinny cow icecream!!
7. The talk me and my grandpa had when the cable was out the other day. I love him so much and its going to be sad when I get a fulltime job and cant see him. He is always there for me when I need him and has biblical backing to stuff.
8. Playing Sing it with my friends and just singing and dancing around the room.
9. I might not have to buy 4 of my books this semester.
10. I got a $159 dress for free what a blessing and its a size 12.
No comments:
Post a Comment