Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Last Tuesday 10 of 2009!!!!

1. I am dog sitting the best dog ever again she is sooo cute and keeps me up and going.
2. It was probably the smallest Christmas ever but the best one yet being with my family.
3. I am so light that clint could actually pick me up I felt soo good after that my sister let me borrow her guy for a min :)
4. I am sooo excited for the new sunday school lessons we are going to be going through. im hoping my friends can go!!!
5. Christmas eve and spending it with the little ones so their parents could be in church they are such a blessing and so much to learn from.
6. Clint had no where to go on christmas so he got to spend it with us.
7. My dad is so excited to have a friend to watch football with :) it was soo cute what he told me.
8. Abigail Shuff she is 2 years old and is sooo cool.
9. I have enjoyed going on long walks this week.
10. My sister and clint and how they are good example for me

No comments: