hmmm sooo many things to be thankful especially with it being christmas this week.
1. Its CHRISTmas onFriday!
2. My family came down this weekend and there were no problems.
3. My friends came to the Living Nativity at church!!!
4. Clint for bbqing last night(my sisters kinda bf its hard to explain)
5. My grandpas love I had to hold his hand and make sure he didnt fall at the living nativity because it was dark and i felt the love and his gratefulness for me helping him.
6. Even if my weight is up tomorrow I am going to weigh in. I know im my heart I have to.
7. Tati has off work on thursday!!! BFFL time!!! :)
8. I dont know one present I am getting for christmas well some people have hinted. I tend to like surprises now.
9. My brother invited me over to watch tv.
10. My brother and I have more in common now that he is married to wife that is younger than me!
No comments:
Post a Comment