1. We finally figured out our reservation at our hotel.
2. I got to be up close next to a humongous killer whale. God creates some awesome creatures.
3. Even though we had issues this weekend I had fun with my family.
4. Its finals week!!! One more semester.
5. I have great friends who are there for me when I dont have a lot. God works everything out.
6. My mom turn 50 on friday and we are throwing her a surprise party on sunday!!! :) she is going to kill us.
7. The beach. I enjoy the sand and the great workouts it gives my calves. Just walking next to a friend and enjoying the sounds is amazing too.
8. Even though my parents dont have much they still took us to seaworld. They tend to always over draft :/ But still know in the end God will provide
9. Danny won Biggest Loser.
10. I am gaining muscle which is helping me lose more!! I wish I had a trainer though to teach me.
No comments:
Post a Comment