Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday 10

1. My moms party turned out amazing.
2. Two people gave speeches and really showed my moms true qualities and said such nice things about her.
3. I finally got the hold off my account and was able to apply for grad school.
4. The bookmark wade gave me in a book :)
5. I am on a hunt for a personal trainer so I can get to goal or someone to teach me how to workout I dont think I do it right. I want to learn and I am thankful for that.
6. My sister being there for me when my dad yells at me which really scares me.
7. Walking for many miles at a time I never used to be able to do it.
8. Caleb and Patrick they are such cute little kids and taught me a lot. They had be bouncing them on the trampoline forever.
9. The stories my grandpa tells me and he doesnt tell my mom.
10. I got a lot of my christmas shopping done!!! :)

No comments: