Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday 10

1. The concert on friday and how I got to meet the band.
2. I have been pushing it at the gym. (even though my weight doesnt go down cause I fail and mess up)
3. I have been doing weights before cardio and I notice I am less tired doing cardio and I feel better.
4. The video we watched in sunday school about creation but some guy with the last name ham.
5. I finished my one paper in one day.
6. i graduate in about 4 months.
7. i will get a different cap and gown than my bro and sis it will be blue!!
8. Isaiah the little boy my bro and alissa watched he is adorable and my new little buddy.
9. Being with the kids again on sunday they brighten my day.
10. The song Hold Fast by 10th avenue north it means a lot

No comments: