Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday 10

Sorry I am late.

1. My new playlist I have I listen to The Afters, 10th Ave North, Skillet, and NJATA all the time I love it. This has helped me be less stressed and know that God is there. I have been working out and it has been helping when the going gets tough.
2. I ran more than ever last night at one point I out ran my friend...a good song came on.
3. The people we met volunteering.
4. I did hw for 6 hours on saturday!!
5. My dad and the 20 dollars he gave me to get my nails done!
6. Even when the going gets tough I still smile.
7. I see Gods love more than ever right now.
8. My new food journal about my thoughts when I eat.
9. The new friend I made. I love making friends.
10. The sermon on sunday last week I loved it!! :)

No comments: