What a great day at church it was!!
We continued through Genesis in Sunday School and I am really loving that study.
Then Pastor's sermon was on Gideon in Judges. It was awesome because right now I have some people who are really close to me who are hurting a lot right now and dont know what to do with their lives. I kinda thought mayve some of these thoughts would help. Pastor went to talk to a Pastor who meant a lot him when he was first starting NLBC Actually that man is my old Pastor from FBC Davie Cooper City. He now has Alzheimers but is doing pretty well. Well this is what he told Pastor Coleman: God does things better than we can. God will take care of things you cant take care of. Judges 7:22 which that goes with that because THE LORD did it not anyone else. The Pastor he went to talk to also said God didn't let me down. I have let him down.
Trust God. Be faithful let him fight the battle for you. I love the verse that is on the cover of the bulletin Luke 1:37. I hope this helps my friends who are going through battles or maybe one day when I go back and reread these blogs they will help me.
On another note when Pastor talked about the old pastor from my old church it flooded back soooo many memories. That church was so different. It was mainly older people but we had a fairly large youth group. I had so many people at FBC Davie Cooper City who helped raise me and teach me for who I am today. I have seen many babies born into that church and I have seen many old people pass away but it was a great experience. Bad things happened and we had to switch churches but I love my church now and I know God had a reason for it. I still miss a lot of those people from that church but its ok everything happens for a reason.
There is one thing that has been bugging me lately but I dont want to write it on here so please be praying for me :) Thanks sorry this is so long!
No comments:
Post a Comment