Friday, February 19, 2010

Mornings with Brant

So I am in the car listening to the radio while on my way to school and I hear this verse:

Ecclesiastes 5:10 that pretty much helped me out for the day. I have been so upset with what happened with the scam but it all worked out and I am alive. Haha reminds me of Jeremy Camp dancing in a circle at the concert to that. But yes I need to focus on God and thats it. It will all be ok. I know I am hurt and devasted but I have Jesus holding me every step of the way. I am getting better day by day. But I have never once have felt the physcial effects of stress and this past week I did. I was that stressed.

Everything will be ok. Like my grandmother used to say everything will get better before you get married. :)

No comments: