Well I will say it has been a total better week than last week.
1. I am dogsitting poochie till Monday which was a total surprise!!
2. The book I am reading at the gym it is definitly helping me and I will probably post a blog about it later.
3. God provided for me all weekend with my financial problems.
4. I am slowly getting all my homework done for finals.
5. I might be on tv.
6. I went to an event at school and learned a lot and I have people who are going to help me find a job.
7. I am going to see Mary Poppins in june 26 I think complimens of my daddy.
8. 10th Avenue Norths cd it is sooo good. Times is like my fave song ever when I am going through a tough time
9. Being with emma in nursery on sunday she is sooo sweet when she is by herself.
10. I preordered chasens new cd!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment