1. I was studying today and I started talking outloud the answers and I was so happy that I knew the answers!!
2. I am halfway done with school..almost graduation time!
3. The fun times my family has with the hodges they are really great christian friends.
4. I got to nap on saturday and it felt good I needed the rest.
5. I finished my term paper on Sunday which I was worried about but it all worked out.
6. I got to go eat lunch with my grandpa on Monday it was nice being with him. I have been busy with school and havent been able to go in awhile. Luckily I can go spring break!
7. At the end of March the Smiths are going to be coming into our Sunday school class to do a special study with us. I am very excited for that.
8. I love my mix on my mp3 player I workout to. I have the Afters, Skillet, Chasen, 10th Ave North it just motivates me so much to keep going and is positve motiation.
9. I did not eat that second icecream bar tonight! I usually have two but I did good!
10. With everyones busy schedules my family actually ate together two nights in a row. Usually my sister is busy! :)
It has been a great week and many things to be thankful for :)
No comments:
Post a Comment