Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday 10 times 2

I know I forgot to write last week so I will try to do as many as I can.

1. My new chasen cd it is amazing I can't stop listening to it.
2. The song Slow Down on the cd it has really taught me that I need to slow down.
3. The free concert last night all the talking the bands did really was inspirational. Also the songs they sang meant a lot.
4. I can do the treadmil on a level 9 incline.
5. Going to the Sunday School teachers picnic and playing with couples kids they are all sooo cute and it is amazing watching them grow up in such Godly homes.
6. Going to the beach since I hadn't been in a really long time.
7. It is almost Resurrection Day one of my favorite holidays!
8. 8 more weeks of undergrad.
9. I met a lot of nice new people this week!
10. I have been praying about what God wants me to do with my life and it is helping me make my decisions like career and other decisions.
11. Being able to hang out with my sister on Sunday at the beach since she isn't home much.
12. God is faithful no matter what happens which has guided me through my whole life.
13. Someone at work today telling a customer how great of a worker I am.
14. Being able to walk later with daylight savings time.
15. Being on top of my hw for my new classes. I don't like to procrastinate.
16. We are going to see my new baby cousin soon!
17. It is almost baseball season!
18. The nice weather it has been lately.
19. I learned my lesson that I need to wear sunscreen no matter what the temp outside.
20. I have Chasen songs stuck in my head all day long :)

No comments: