What am I thankful for this week?
1. I heard a song on Way FM this afternoon that I needed to hear and I have never heard before. The only stinky thing is I cant remember the band or the song. I hope I hear it again.
2. My mom and I the time we got to spend on Saturday morning together while the guys were on the mens retreat.
3. Pastors sermon on sunday about acting like a man(I will type about it soon, its what the mens retreat topic was on)
4. I talk about my family a lot but they mean a lot to me and we have been through a lot. I noticed when I meet new people I will always talk about them and I hope its not too much.
5. The Shack it is a really good book and very interesting.
6. Strawberries I am going tobe so sad when strawberry season is over.
7. The lady who gave me her business card in the post office today!!!
8. God is sooo good and everything always works out to the way He wants it!
9. My grandpa is coming with us this weekend. It should be fun!
10. I will be able to go outside and look at the stars I plan on taking my music and laying on the ground and looking at the sky. There is no light polution there but I hope there are no raccoons :)
No comments:
Post a Comment