Friday, October 10, 2008

An Amazing night

Tonight I was home alone which I was sad about because I dont like being home alone but tonight I wasnt sad because I read a Psaml 91:5-12 in my book about not being afraid I knew God was with me and I had no reason to worry. I know I knew this verse but I never think about when im home alone.

Another awesome thing happened to me tonight I did something I never did before with Jesus. It was such an amazing experience and a very hard thing to do in my house because it is soo small and there are 5 of us and I dont have a spot to myself. I got down on my knees and prayed in the silence. I sat there knowing Jesus was with me listening to me. But I didnt just get on my knees I got really close to the ground. I did that because without Jesus helping me lose every and each pound I would never be able to do that. I was never able to bend now before but because of God's love and faithfulness I have lost 129 pounds and I give all the praise to him. Tonight was an amazing being alone with God. Its undescriable. I love having a relationship with my Savior!! I want to do everything to glorify Him!! I have been reading so many books lately and they always talk about being a Proverbs 31 woman and thats what I want to be. I have found my prince...Jesus. Thats all I need I know he will bring me that special guy someday but I have my prince and that makes me really happy :) I have come to a conclusion that no more searching for that right guy I need to be close to my Prince and He will know who that right guy is for me. That right guy who he gives me will bring up and not down spiritually and emotionally. We both will be close to Jesus and thats what will make the relationship a million times better. This book I am reading now has made me want to be set apart from everyone.

I love you Jesus :) <><

No comments: