Thursday, October 30, 2008

i did it

Yes i did i made it 130. i know my blog last night wasnt very happy about my weight loss but it has changed.

The one night something great happens though something bad has to happen. I should be the happiest girl right now I have lost the weight of a young adult and everything gets ruined. My old friend who I had to drop because she was effecting my spiritual life is always trying to get back at me. She is telling people I let my weight loss get to my head and im really not. Loosing this weight has helped me sooo much find myself the real me inside. I was sooo lost for awhile and now I am back in full force. I am not trying to hide anything anymore. My whole purpose in life is to glrify God now. I want to be a set apart women and not like the world. My life isnt about money or pleasing other people its about pleasing God and trying to do everything for Him. I just got to be thinking I can do all thing through Christ who stregthens me. I can do this. I can be happy. Just gotta have faith everything will be ok.

Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD
and he will sustain you;
he will never let the righteous fall

No comments: