Lately my weight has been annoying me sooo much. So I loose for 3 weeks then I cant make it to 130. Today I worked sooooo hard. I burned 700 calories at the gym, went for my long walk, then went for a short walk with my mom. I ate amazing tonight. I didnt snack bad. I mean it could be because im not eating enough. I am very lost with this all I mean I keep pushing it. The weekends get me everytime. I always get hungry on the weekends. But my weight was doing goo dall weekend. Sometimes I just dont understand I just want to get to goal it has been a long two years. But I am also kinda scared that once I get to the end I wont keep it up thats why I have to go to meetings for the rest of my life. I know I can do this I am just praying my weight goes down. I really think God is trying to teach me patience. I could use more of it but I thought I have been good at being patient.
I have been enjoying the cool weather :) I woke up this morning to 55 degree weather. I was freezing but it felt soooooo good.
Lets hope I make it to loosing 130 lbs tomorrow. wow 130 lbs I cant believe how close I am!! ahhhhhhhhh soo exciting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment