Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ugh

I hate playing games with my weight. I went to the gym worked my behiney off burning 600 cals I go home go for a walk. Eat dinner and my weight is up which is normal and I had a good dinner. I mean I did drink water so it makes sense. I didnt eat a bad dinner. I dont like food. It is never nice to me. I am trying to get to goal and its sooo hard sometimes. I want to go back to the days of loosing 2 lbs a week or 1 lb. I know God has the plan and is in control but I just want to get to goal and get this fat off. I am ready but then why do I always mess it up with the food I eat? This diet can be so hard sometimes.

No comments: