Hiiii everyone. I had a pretty good night. There is a verse I have been hearing since I was kid. In Deuteronomy 6:5-6
5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts.
I have heard this verse my whole life and tonight I saw it in a different light. :) and it made me smile.
So one kid tonight said to me when I was standing on the truck in my gorrilla mask "Are you King Kong?" I was like yes. But I was thinking if I had put on that mask 2 years ago I would have really looked like King Kong. I have changed soooo much. The only thing I dont like is my extra flab. I always think people are looking at it. I cant wait when I loose two more pounds I am going to weigh what I want to loose. How weird. I will be able to carry the weight that is going to go away. Going to be very weird.
My sis is away tonight I miss her and my cat. I keeping thinking hes alive and hes not :(
No comments:
Post a Comment